Knowing about something so much that you have to dumb down your knowledge in front of others to not look like a creep.
you don’t know true agony unless you’ve gone from watching 5 seasons in 2 days to 1 episode a week
When I was little I thought being an adult meant not having a bed time but I’ve come to realize that it just means being in charge of my own bed time and it turns out that I am not equipped to handle that responsibility.
so i had my graduation today and i was bitching about how no-one could correctly pronounce my name and the girl in front of me turned around and said yeah it must be tough to be called alicia
her name’s eilidh
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? hmm i used to have to have it closed all the time but now idk it doesnt matter
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? yes
- Where is your next vacation? i don’t know but all my friends are going to europe and america and im like yeah full time work bitches 6 weeks annual leave
- Who do you think reads these? probably no one will read thisbut im bored so other bored people?
- Do you have a calendar in your room? i have a diary?
- What’s your plan for the day? i’m about to have a shower and go to sleep. but tomorrow i’m graduating from uni
- Are you reading any books right now? not really but im sort of re reading naked heat
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? never but now it’s in my head
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? yes of course
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? yes and i work in a hospital and i end up being like where the fuck has this been prior to me chewing on it… i probably have a few infectious diseases
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Bastille- pompeii
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? love a nice dude in pink ngl
- Do you still watch cartoons? occasionally
- What do you drink with dinner? Water normally. or coke zero?
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? mustard and tomato sauce if at home
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? no way i can actually answer this question
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Pitch perfect, miss congeniality, stick it (soz), date night, mean girls, the blind side…
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? i do it quite often actually but it’s normally work related or writing a note to a fam member
- Can you change the oil on a car? yes i can
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes, crepes, poached eggs with roast tomatoes
- What is your usual bedtime? From 10.30-11? ish
- Are you lazy? yah
- Afraid of heights? not as a rule, i’m terrified of falling from a height though. like hanging on a beam 15 stories high
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? vet, doctor, someone who studied the moon, photographer, nurse etc
- Hot tea or cold tea: i dont like tea :(
- Tea or coffee? Coffee.
- Favorite kind of cookie? double choc chip
- Can you swim well? well enough to not drown but not well enough to win any sort of race
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? can some people…not do that?
- Who do you want to see right now? my gym friends i guess. miss seeing them every day.
this is the daughter of one of the lovely coaches in the gymnastics community, she was in a horrific accident in 2011 and had to have a tracheostomy which has not been able to be removed yet, despite surgeries to attempt to fix her trachea. if you could have a quick squizz at the video and even maybe donate a small amount so we can try and get this beautiful girl her voice back. cheers m8s
do u ever get mad at words like we have deck, dick, dock, and duck, but not dack like wtf could we not complete the vowel pattern when coming up with these things
Australia. Solving the world’s problems one verb at a time.